- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
Auto Glass Repair Edina
For decades, we’ve been providing same day auto glass repair to Edina customers living and working in this beautiful city, which overlooks the Minnehaha creek watershed. Whether you need auto glass repair or replacement, our specialists will be there fast to help. Each of our auto glass installers are certified and follow AGRSS Standards (Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards). When you choose Rapid Glass, you can rest assured the job will be done right.
Lifetime Warranty: When Rapid Glass provides your auto glass repair or windshield replacement service, you can rest assured you will be covered by our industry leading premium warranty and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Insurance: At Rapid Glass, we work with all insurance companies and guarantee no out of pocket expense unless you have a deductible, which we will confirm before the work commences.
Testimonials: “You guys (and gals) are the best! I am going to let all of my friends know if they need fast, friendly auto glass service, just “Google” Rapid Glass. Thank you.” Matt B, Edina, MN ()
Tip: Why Poorly Installed Windshields are Dangerous
Believe it or not, your windshield is one of the most important parts of your car when it comes to safety. It supports the roof in case of a roll over, and it’s designed to take tough impact. The PVB membrane inside your auto glass holds the glass together, keeping you and your family in the car instead of being thrown from the vehicle.
An improperly installed windshield, or one that isn’t OEM (original equipment manufacturer), can put you and your family in danger, as it will not withstand accidents well. If you’re unsure about your auto glass, contact us right away. We’ll help you find a safe solution.