- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
Eden Prairie Home Glass Repair
Years ago, when we first started, Eden Prairie was one of the first areas to enjoy our quick and reliable service. Today, our glass repair and replacement specialists help local residents with all sorts of glass related issues.
What Service Are You looking for?
What People Are Saying About Us
“We got an estimate from a home window replacement company and it was going to cost us over $10,000 for new windows. Your team at Rapid Glass was able to do it all for 1/3 of the cost. Thanks a bunch!” Randy B, Eden Prairie, MN ()
Tip: Is The Time Right?
Although new replacement window sashes can save money on heating and A/C bills, it might not be the smartest solution. Depending on the size of the window and the number of windows, you can end up spending tens of thousands of dollars. Here are two ways you can save a buck.
- Focus On The Glass – It’ll take a long time to recoup your costs of an expensive window replacement. That’s why glass replacement and repair is a thrifty solution. Instead of replacing the entire window frame simply repair or replace the damaged glass.
- Seal the Windows – This is easy to do temporarily. Hardware stores sell numerous kits to winterize your home in less than an hour. And, if you’ve got some skill with a caulk gun or expanding foam, you can find a more permanent solution to drafty windows.