- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
Home Glass Repair Apple Valley
Whenever you need a glass repair or replacement in Apple Valley, Rapid Glass is the place to call. For years, customers have appreciated our prompt service. They appreciate the quality they receive and the kindness of our support staff trained to handle insurance claims if needed.
What Sort Of Help Do You Need?
Whatever you need, chances are, Rapid Glass’s specialists have done it countless times. Discover how we can help you get what you need.
Glass Shower Doors
Glass Table Tops
Custom Glass and Mirrors
Glass Shelves and Cabinets
What People Are Saying About Us
“When someone broke into our home in the middle of winter, I didn’t know who to turn to for help. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Rapid Glass could come out to me in a hurry and make arrangements to fix our window as quickly as they did. Awesome!” Renee M, Apple Valley, MN ()
Tip: Window Breaks From Robberies
Your home is your sanctuary, and when someone intrudes, you feel threatened and hurt. It’s hard to know what to do in moments like these. Follow these steps to ensure you have what you need moving forward.
- Contact local law enforcement right away.
- Make a list of anything that you notice is missing.
- Though you might want to clean up broken glass, or straighten things back to normal, don’t. Stolen items could be returned if law enforcement can glean enough evidence. Leave the evidence there, then clean up after the police are gone.
- To keep warm or cold air, bugs, and animals out, seal the break in the glass using a plastic trash bag or home window insulation kit.