- Auto Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Glass Repair |Apple Valley MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Glass Repair |Bloomington MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Glass Repair |Burnsville MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Glass Repair |Coon Rapids MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Glass Repair |Eagan MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Glass Repair |Eden Prairie MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Glass Repair |Edina MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Glass Repair |Minneapolis MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Glass Repair |Plymouth MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Savage MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Shakopee MN
- Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Glass Repair |St Paul MN
- Auto Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
- Glass Repair |Woodbury MN
Serving the Twin Cities & Surrounding Areas. Call Today!
Auto Glass Repair |St Paul MN
Auto Glass Replacement & Repair
In St. Paul and need auto glass repair or windshield replacement? Give Rapid Glass a call. Whether you’re at your house, or catching the sights at the capital, the Science Museum of Minnesota, or a Wild hockey game at the Xcel Energy Center, our fast and friendly auto glass service specialists will have your car ready to go in no time. We provide same day auto glass service no matter where your car may be in the St. Paul suburbs. Call or contact us today!
Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind our work. That’s why our glass comes with a warranty that greatly exceeds minimum requirements of your insurance company’s network.
Insurance: One of the many reasons customers enjoy working with us is our hassle-free service. Dealing with broken or damaged auto glass isn’t fun. It’s good to have someone in your corner who has worked with insurance companies for decades. No matter what insurance you have, we’ve got the experience to get your auto glass repair or replacement covered.
“Our car was broken into while parked on the street in St Paul. Jim did great work on our auto glass repair, he was very friendly and courteous!” Sam A, St.Paul, MN ()
St. Paul’s a beautiful city with its brick streets and palisades overlooking the river. Though you may like the sights, your car is in extra danger, as St. Paul has a higher rate of car-break ins. To protect your property, make these simple tips a habit.
- Keep small items under the seat or in the glove compartment.
- Hatchbacks and SUVs have covers for the cargo area. Manufacturers make these largely because it reduces instances of theft. It’s important to use them.
- Never leave a wallet or purse in plain sight. These two items are among the most likely to spur a break in.